- Design and architect Oracle database and a web portal integrating external data sources to the Oracle Database..
- Perform analysis and development tasks which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Develop Test plans, and coordinate Unit Test with the client user group.
- Develop API to integrate an external Agency database source for a Federal agency.
- Have experience with modern software engineering & delivery practices
- Be able to create and update store procedures, triggers and user defined functions in Oracle Database
- Have experience with Java, Weblogic, Apache, Oracle Reports, and the Agile methodology.
- Be able to communicate with business analysts, project managers, team lead and testers to understand detailed business requirements at all stages of the development life cycle.
- Special consideration will be given to individual who have the additional skill sets:
· Team / Project Lead
· API Development