Bilingual Spanish/English Using Reach Lift Associate in Buford GA Near Mall of GA.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay $19 per hour based on experience.
- Weekly pay each Friday on either a payment card or direct deposit.
- Benefit options are available on day 1.
- Work schedules: 7:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- You will be working in a warehouse environment.
- Some companies will have climate-controlled environments.
- Must be able to stand at work station for 8 hours and lift 55+ lbs. consistently.
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Reach Lift to store and ship goods.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Operates forklifts in compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements.
- Lift/carry/maneuver heavy material or equipment (up to 55 lbs).
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be forklift qualified.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Must have the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to:
- Use hands to handle and/or feel.
- Reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- To frequently stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- To occasionally sit and climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move items ranging from ten pounds, up to, and occasionally more than one hundred pounds.
- This job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The performance of this position requires the majority of time to be spent within the operations areas where certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and steel-toed shoes/boots. Not a climate controlled environment!