We are hiring a Production Line Worker to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Alternative Schedule: Monday to Thursday (10 hours work day)
Shifts: AM & PM
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Monday to Thursday; 10 hours shifts
- Overtime available!
- AM & PM shifts