Now hiring for several general Warehouse Worker - Recycling positions that is one of the leaders in scrap metal recycler that is committed to providing superior customer service while being cleaner, safer, and faster! This role will become a Union role once you’ve completed your probationary period.
What You’ll Receive as a Warehouse Worker - Recycling:
- Starting pay $20.42/hr. for 90 days
- Location: N. Portland, 97210
- DAY Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Mon- Fri) *overtime if needed
- Paid every Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available as a contractor
- Union Local 206 after Converting to Permanent
- When converted, you will receive Health care, Pension, Dental, Vision, Bonuses, Vacation, Holiday pay, and more
- Receive GUARANTEED annual pay raises
What You’ll Be Doing as a Warehouse Worker - Recycling:
- Metal sorting, torch cutting metal, metal shearing with power tools, sort, weigh, and receive metal
- Load and unload outbound and inbound shipments
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work and collaborate in a team environment
- Operate motorized equipment in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. This includes, but not limited to forklifts, front-end loaders, and material handlers.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What You’ll Need to Have as a Warehouse Worker - Recycling:
- WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN!
- Be able to identify metals
- Be accepting in working in a cover and uncovered environment – dirt, noise, sun, and snow
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to lift and/ or move 50 lbs.
- Must have SOME computer skills, time management skills, self-motivated paying attention to detail
- BE RELIABLE, PUNCTUAL FOR WORK.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!