As an Aerospace Assembler (Trimmer), you will perform a variety of techniques to work with composite components as part of the manufacturing process.
Assembly Assembler (Trimmer) will:
- Trim and deburr fabricated components using pneumatic power tools
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Promote safety in the workplace
- Ability to read and understand detailed instructions and follow demonstrated steps.
- Experience with hand tools is a plus
- Standing and/or walking for 8-10 hours per day
- Pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting
- Handling objects up to 50 pounds