Sr. Software Model & Simulation Engineer
Montgomery County, OH 45377
- $94,000 - $170,000 Annually
- Montgomery County, Ohio
- Direct Hire
- Medical/Dental/Vision Available
- PTO / SICK Leave and more
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
- Be a US Citizen
- US Government Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret preferred
- Company is willing to sponsor a security clearance.
- 12+ years of experience in all aspects of Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
- Experienced and skilled in CMake, developing with Java or C#, Linux OS, developing C/C++
- Skilled and experienced in Modeling and Simulation or Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- Having knowledge of aerospace engineering discipline
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Enjoy learning new technologies