We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Flexible scheduling – you control your schedule. There is no limit or penalty to the number of hours you work
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Evaluating levels of swallowing, speech and language difficulty
- Identifying treatment options
- Creating and carrying out individualized treatment plans addressing specific functional needs
- Teaching patients how to make sounds while improving their voices and maintaining fluency
- Helping individuals improve sentence structure and vocabulary used in written and oral language
- Working with adults and children in developing and strengthening muscles used to swallow
- Counseling individuals and families on ways to cope with swallowing and communication disorders
- Active license in the state of California.
- BLS/CPR Certification.
- Copy of Negative TB test/Chest X-ray.
- Analytical skills for selecting the best diagnostic tools and analyzing results to identify an accurate diagnosis while developing an effective treatment plan.
- Communication skills for communicating diagnoses, test results and available treatments in terms that clients and their families can understand.
- Critical thinking skills for adjusting treatment plans as required and identifying alternative ways to help.
- Attention to detail for maintaining notes on treatment and progress.
- Listening skills for listening to concerns and symptoms of clients so they can decide the most appropriate course of treatment.