Shipping & Receiving Clerk
M-F 9:00 am -5:30 (must be willing to work OT & weekends)
• Counts, stores and issues parts, materials, and supplies; handles more complex transactions; interfaces with supervisor on overall performance of group.
• Oversees and/or performs inventory audits and makes appropriate adjustments as permitted by supervisor.
• Helps to train other stockroom clerks in basic responsibilities.
• Counts and moves parts, making putaways and issues both physically and on the computer terminal.
• Verifies quantities and documentation.
• Utilizes hand counting and electronic scale methods
• Performs all SAP/material transactions, including dekitting and cycle counts.
• May be in charge of outside processing
• Prepare and package parts for shipping
• High School degree or equivalent
• Must work accurately with numbers
• Be able to lift 25 pounds
• Knowledge of SAP system
• Must be able to read and communicate in English
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations.
All applicants must be U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refuge.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.