Senior Accountant / Controller
Prepango is looking to add a Senior Accountant to his Accounting team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day functions of the Accounting department with a focus on managing and coordinating accounting activities, month-end closing activities related to balance sheet reconciliation and intercompany transactions. Ensures all journal entries are complete and all accounts are accurately reconciled each month end.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with personnel regarding their cashflow needs, bank reconciliation, AP payments and approval of purchases per the budget.
- Participate and assist in month-end activities as assigned
- Participate in creating consolidated annual budgets and monitoring the actual spending vs. Budgets.
- Assist in managing activities related to Inventory management.
- Assist in annual budgeting process.
- Assist in activities related compilation of year-end financials, corporate tax filings, VAT and sales tax filings
- The recording and posting of deposits
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Assist accounting team on special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field of study and 5+ year’s relevant experience. Equivalent combination of academics and experience may be considered.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint), and the ability to learn new software programs.
- CPA license (ideally)