Scheduler/Planner – Electrical Focus
Job description & duties:
- Maintain Owner Project Schedule
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 8 years of experience scheduling large scale ($100MM + CapEx) Heavy Industrial Projects (Steel, Aluminum, Cement, Hydrocarbon, Power Generation, etc.) using Primavera P6
- Experience importing outside schedules into Primavera P6; with an emphasis on Electrical Planning/Scheduling
- Reviewing Resource Loading plans for issues or overloads
- Reviewing Tasks/Activities for potential “craft stacking” or similar density issues
- Working with 3rd party Construction Contractors to ensure they provide the requested data in the required time.
- Experience running reports related to Project Quality Metrics
- 10+ years of Heavy Industrial Construction Experience in the Electrical or Electrical/Instrumentation fields.
- 3+ years specific experience either performing workface planning, including interference planning around other MEP staff OR 5+ years as supervising Field Engineer or leading Electrical Installation teams
- Strong ability to work with outside diverse teams to get the job done.
$40-60 per hour depending on experience.
Work Schedule/Hours Needed:
Monday through Friday, 50 hours per week, 40 regular hours and 10 OT hours