Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Houston, TX (with potential to travel other cities and states)
As a sales associate, you will be responsible for promoting and selling out DTF films and design services to potential customers. You will play a key role in expanding our customer base and increasing revenue. This position offers an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to contribute to the success of a dynamic and innovative company. There is a large potential customer selection in Houston area, as well as general Southwest and other states.
- Identify and target potential customers in Houston area, including apparel manufacturers, screen printers, and custom apparel businesses.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to understand their needs and preferences.
- Present and promote our DTF films and design services effectively, emphasizing their unique features.
- Conduct product demonstrations and provide samples to showcase the quality of our goods and services.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and quotes to potential customers.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions, leads, and sales activities using shared document systems.
- Stay updated about industry trends, competitor offerings, and market developments.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with management team to assess and improve sales strategies and processes.
- Experience in sales with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. A couple of years of experience
- Knowledge of the printing industry and custom shirt industry. Is a plus skills
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targeted results.
- Willingness to travel other cities as needed. In the beginning just in Houston but later perhaps outside of Houston.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and authorization to work in the US.
- Reibursment Gas and milage offered also mobile
- Bachelor of Business Admistration or Sales, is a plus
- Experience with sales KPIS and knowledge of how to follow up
- English main language, bilingual a plus