Certified Medication Technician:
Nextaff is looking for Certified Medication Technicians to join our team and work with our client Assisted Living & Memory Care facilities in the Sarasota/Bradenton/Port Charlotte area
What’s In It For You?
- Flexibility: As a Resident Care Aide/Med Tech at Nextaff, you create your own schedule from available shifts via your Nextaff mobile app
- Competitive pay based on your experience, starting at $17/hour
- STAT shifts that pay $5 more per hour plus a chance to earn Shift Bonuses
- You are part of a team (W-2 employee) where we manage payroll taxes and all that annoying stuff
- Get paid every week
- Holiday Pay at time and half
- Overtime available (when approved)
- Benefit package (Health, Dental, Vison, and Short-term disability) available on first day of employment!
- Unlimited referral bonus program-refer your nurse friends & colleagues, make money for both of you!
- Free access to our online learning platform so you can keep up with your required training and CE credits and expand your knowledge and skills
- An office team that supports you 24/7
What We Expect From You:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience distributing medications and logging in EMR systems in an Assisted Living/Memory Care facility
- You are a detail-orientated professional who genuinely cares about the patients and residents you serve
- You show up on time and do what you say you’re going to do
- You have a current 6-Hour Medication Technician certification and/or 2-Hour Annual Med Tech Renewal, Florida Level 2 AHCA background screening and CPR/BLS certification (AHA or ARC accredited)
- Current TB PPD (within last 12 months) and Statement of Good Health signed by physician/N.P. (dated within last 6 months)
- You play well with others on a team and avoid drama
- Outgoing and energetic with a cheerful outlook
Who is Nextaff?
- Nextaff of Southwest Florida is a locally owned & operated professional staffing firm, based in Sarasota. We partner with various healthcare facilities & providers throughout the Suncoast region, assisting them in finding and placing top talent using our proprietary X-FACTOR process. We specialize in temporary staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire placement.