We at Nextaff know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work with - we also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff nurse and aide team you are in the company of the best Florida has to offer. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
What we offer you:
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, five shifts a week, or anything in between from our available facilities. We have multiple options in long-term care and assisted care in-patient facilities.
- Higher Average Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Shift differential for shifts in Apopka, FL
What we expect from you:
- RN License
- CPR Certification
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step, IGRA Blood Test or Chest X-Ray)
- Physical (within the last 6 months)
- Background Check (Level 2 Clearance)
- Hep B/Influenza/Covid Vaccination Documentation (or Declinations signed)
- Perform various patient care activities
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
- Overnight 7pm-7am
Pay/Benefits: (Day-of-Hire Eligible)
Pay: (Paid Weekly)
RN – $40-55 an hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per diem