We have immediate career opportunities for a Radiology Technologist! This would be an amazing opportunity to get in with a great company with amazing benefits when you convert to being a permanent party! Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF of Beaverton help you grow!
What You Will Receive as a Radiology Technologist:
- $32 to $38 per hour (Depending on Experience)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision available
- Located in Bastrop, and Dripping Springs, Texas
- Day shift / Night Shift
What You’ll Be Doing as a Radiology Technologist:
• Provides supportive care to the patients under the direction of the registered nurse in charge and/or physician.
• Performs patient skill sets such as taking height and weight measurements, vital signs, IV initiations, blood draws, and documenting as needed to assist the nurse and physician with patient care.
• Upon physicians’ orders performs diagnostic testing using x-ray and/or computer tomography (CT scan) equipment in accordance with protocol.
• Produces a quality image and uploads such images for radiology reads/interpretations.
• Applies proper techniques and practices while performing diagnostic testing using radiology equipment and lab procedures.
• Reports lab and radiology results immediately to registered nurses and/or physicians.
• Assists registered nurses and physicians with assessments, examinations, and treatment.
• Performs other duties such as crutch walking, dressing changes, and assisting the physician with splint
or cast application.
What You’ll Need to Have as a Radiology Technologist:?
• Associate degree in applied science or equivalent with diploma/certification from an accredited school of Radiology Technologist.
• At least Two (2) years experience as a Radiology Technologist at a hospital or emergency room setting.
• Required ARRT Certification, CPR/BLS Certification, and Current license from the Texas Department of State Health Service for Radiology Technologist.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!