RN - Registered Nurse Job Description
We at Nextaff know that there are many Staffing agencies to work with - we also know that not all agencies are the same. With so many 1099 jobs out there via registry, we want to ensure candidates we are not that registry. We are a W-2 based company that offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and Sick pay. Nextaff understands the importance of work life balance, and appreciates all our field staff do. Let us show you why we are the best. Healthcare facilities know that the Nextaff team has an excellent reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable. So if this sounds like the team for you please send us your resume. Our team will be ready to bring you onboard. I can't wait to speak with you soon.
What we offer you as an RN - Registered Nurse
- A flexible schedule – you pick what you want to work. Pick one shift a week, ten shifts a week, or anything in between from our available facilities. We have multiple options in nursing homes and assisted care in-patient facilities.
- Work with Post Acute, Skilled Nursing and Rehab facilities.
- Higher Average Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
What we expect from you as an RN - Registered Nurse Job Description
- RN License
- CPR Certification
- Copy of Negative TB Test (2 Step or IGRA Blood Test)
- Physical (within the last two years)
- Background Check
W2 Employee Benefits: (Day-of-Hire)
- Short-Term Disability
- Perform various patient care activities
- Aide physicians with procedures as needed
- Check vital signs, perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records. Report to a Charge Nurse or Manager.
Pay: Paid Weekly