At Nextaff, we know that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work within the state. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the Nextaff healthcare team – RN, LPN, Medication Aide, or CNA – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Healthcare facilities know that the Des Moines Nextaff team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike. Apply today and join a team of the best healthcare workers in the state!
RN wages start at $45.00/hour and go up from there! Bonuses, overtime, and contests boost your pay even higher. All with the flexibility to work any schedule!
Perks of working with Nextaff:
- Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage, overtime, and direct deposit.
- Flexible Schedule – you choose your schedule. No mandatory number of hours or days per week.
- Unlimited Earning Potential - There is no cap to hours or pay, work as much as you’d like, including overtime
- Uniform allowance – Upon hire, you will receive a uniform allowance.
- Administering medications and treatments.
- Assist physicians with procedures as needed.
- Assess residents for changing condition, monitor treatment response and vital signs, and perform routine medical tasks within the scope of your license.
- Drawing labs and administering injections.
- Supervise supportive staff.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Report to a charge nurse or manager.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the resident’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by resident’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the resident reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the resident and their family.
- Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
- Provides individualized education customized to the resident and their family.
- Documents resident assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to the resident, family and client facility staff.
- Reports resident condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- 6 months of experience working in facilities as a RN
- Active RN license in the State of Missouri or compact state license
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field or just make some extra money while caring for your community. Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to get you started! Otherwise, you can always give us a call at 913-340-9200 and just ask for Recruiting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!