We are seeking Psychologists to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Conducts initial mental health evaluations including criminal, psychological, and substance abuse case history to assess patients current needs and make treatment recommendations in the initial evaluation;
- Writes clinical reports regarding diagnoses, prognoses and develops treatment plans that reflect the standard of practice;
- Comprehends and adheres to CA regulations, policies, and procedures regarding the patient’s confidentiality, written and electronic medical record documentation and the release of patient records;
- CA PSYL License
- Minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services similar in scope to those defined herein, in a public or private institution.
- Must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication, and write effectively in the English language.