Production Worker- Bakery 1st Breaker Shift
NEXTAFF – Lenexa, KS
Are you sick of working for companies that don't appreciate your hard work? Are you looking to level up your job prospects? Would you like to work for a thriving snack food company? If so, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for!
We are seeking dependable, reliable, and punctual individuals to join our Production Team in Lenexa, Kansas. This is a full-time position in a fun, industrial kitchen that is temperature-controlled and plays music during shifts. Selected candidates will serve a probationary period of roughly 3 months before being offered a permanent role. (Hint: if you show up on time when scheduled and do your work you will be granted a permanent role.)
We currently have 1st Breaker Shift available starting at $15/hr
1st Breaker ($15/hr): Saturday-Wednesday 7:30am-3:00pm
What You'll Receive:
· $15/hr with a raise after conversion based on performance
· Weekly pay during contract period then bi-weekly pay afterward
· Production bonuses, pizza parties, company BBQs, and attendance bonuses
· Performance-based raises for those who seek to excel
· Full-time permanent placement for those who show up and do their work
· Opportunities for professional growth within the company for those who seek to move up the ladder
· Benefit options offered day 1 and after the probationary period, you will receive 80% company covered health insurance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
There are several stations that you will rotate to throughout the day, so duties include:
· Monitor that all ingredients are available or need to be ordered
· Measure amounts of ingredients and mix together
· Place mixture in oven and monitor baking time and temperature
· Monitor that product is removed when finished and cooled, stored, and labeled properly
· Check quality and identify any damaged or defective product
· Document quantities baked, ingredients used, oven times, and temperatures
· Maintain a clean work area and follow all health and safety regulations
What You’ll Need to Have:
· A friendly, upbeat attitude
· Prior warehouse or production experience, strongly preferred.
· Food Safety card from First District Health Unit required prior to starting the production line (you can obtain this once offered a position)
· Prior experience in bakeries & industrial kitchens preferred, not required
· Some stations require you to lift bags/boxes/crates of product that can be up to 40lbs
· You will need to be able to bend, twist, and stand on your feet for an entire shift for most stations
Only seeking serious applicants for this role.