We have an amazing opportunity for an entry-level Production Technician wanting to learn, grow, and reap the benefits of this global corporation we support! Imagine the world you live in and having the option to move into different departments or different parts of the world to support their mission. They are dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable.
What you will receive as a Production Technician:
- Pay $21/hour
- Shift: 1st Shift Full Time
- Payday every Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Location is in Wilsonville, OR
What you will do as a Production Technician:
• Perform assigned function from verbal and/or written instructions, drawings, blueprints, schematics, or other manufacturing information.
• Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
• Follow all established safety procedures.
• Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
• Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
• Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by performing 5S+ duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
• Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team-based attitude.
• Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required
• Comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the facility.
• Lift 35 lbs. with reasonable accommodation as required.
• Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
• Perform other functions as assigned.
What you will need to have as a Production Technician:
• Must reside within a 50-mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit is provided.
• Must be legally authorized to work within the United States without company Sponsorship.
• Experience in a fast paced environment.
• Candidate should be a quick learner with the ability to move from task to task without confusion. Quick on their feet.
• Need to be able to use hand tools, manual and power.
• Kneel, and stand for duration of shift.
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting preferred.
• Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment preferred.
• Must be comfortable working OT