We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to breathe new life into the Production Supervisor role. As a Production Supervisor, you will be a pivotal part of our manufacturing operations, responsible for overseeing and coordinating the production process to ensure the highest level of efficiency, quality, and safety. Your leadership and problem-solving skills will be crucial in maintaining a smooth workflow, driving productivity, and fostering a positive work culture. Let NEXTAFF of Beaverton help you grow!
What You will Receive as a Production Supervisor:
- Pay $70,000 - $80,000/yr. Depending on Experience
- Shift: DAY SHIFT | 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO & More
- DIRECT HIRE
- Located in Tualatin, OR
What You will Be Doing as a Production Supervisor:
- Provide guidance, direction, and priorities to employees, including maintaining quality standards in accordance with our QMS procedures.
- Manage the assignment of work issued to the department based on experience and capabilities, while ensuring quality and on-time deliveries. Facilitate cross training when needed.
- Ensure work assignments follow the plans defined by the MRP system and manufacturing planners/schedulers.
- Recommend improvements to existing processes and methodologies with a constant focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensure manufacturing staff is fully trained on database requirements, and is following standard procedures (clocking, signoffs, etc.).
- Prioritize and assign any trouble shooting activities required to the appropriate resource.
- Provide feedback in terms of performance evaluations for each employee.
- Maintain an approachable demeanor towards the team and other departments.
- Verify accuracy of all documentation and take appropriate action when discrepancies are found.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized.
- Participates in training, safety, and quality programs.
What You will Need to Have as a Production Supervisor:
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Previous experience in machining preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of production processes, and quality control.
- Functional understanding of document control, lot traceability, correct count etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of resource allocation, leadership technique, and production methods.
- Professional and proficient communication with internal customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and experience using an MRP system.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to motivate, develop, and direct employees.
- Willingness to lead and take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Functional understanding of engineering drawings, blueprints, and technical specifications.
- This is an ITAR sensitive position. Qualifications therefore include being U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident for ITAR compliance.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!