We have an amazing opportunity for a Production Operator III role in Hillsboro, Oregon. A THC friendly company. This would be an amazing opportunity to get in with a great company with amazing benefits when you convert to being a permanent party! Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF of Beaverton help you grow!
What You will Receive as a Production Operator 3:
- Pay: $20-24/hr (DOE)
- Monday – Friday (Days: 7am – 3:30 pm)
- Payday every Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Proper training in how to do your job
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Located in Hillsboro, OR
What You will Be Doing as a Production Operator 3:
- Operate sanding equipment to smooth surfaces such as rough metal, wood or plastic.
- Utilize measuring tools and equipment and makes machine adjustments and contacts appropriate person when needed.
- Operate multiple, complex production equipment and/or a variety of production equipment to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions.
- Inspect parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications; takes appropriate action concerning parts that are not to customer/quality standards and recommends solutions to appropriate person
- Transfer parts to next process via computer software.
- Load, unload and stack product; transports product via hand-truck, forklift, crane, or hoist
- Clean work area, machines, tools and equipment
- Train incoming operators on processes and procedures
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
What You will Need to Have as a Production Operator 3:
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-year applicable manufacturing experience
- Understand and act on verbal and/or written instructions
- Read/interpret standard and metric measurements
- Intermediate math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Deep knowledge of handheld measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop gauges, and advanced measuring equipment such as SmartScope or CMM
- Use Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing to read and understand the relationship between complex blueprints and parts\
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
- You should be available to train during M-F Day shift
- This position does require lifting different-sized beams
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!