Years of experience: 0-3 years
Education level: Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering
Career Level: Entry level
- BSME + 0-3 years exp. Recent BSME Graduates welcome
- SolidWorks preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player. Great disposition to help others
- Detail oriented with accuracy as a standard
- Display a hands on attitude with a strong sense of initiative
- Experience in assembly, piping and pressure vessel work is a plus
- Production Engineering:
- Sourcing and researching new equipment to be used in the production of primary product lines.
- Working with production to define needs and goals.
- Working with vendors to facilitate installation and support of production equipment
- Design of custom based equipment/machines for Production processes
- Tooling/ Fixturing for Production
- Process Improvements
- Research and Development
- Facility Support
- Building/Equipment Maintenance
- Facility plans / expansion / new construction
- Project management
- Sales Marketing Support
- Support day to day activities of sales group – customer drawings, etc.
- Field support work with design and installation of hardware to support sales efforts.
- Local/Domestic traveling