We have an amazing opportunity for an entry-level Production Assembler wanting to learn, grow, and reap the benefits of this global corporation we support! Imagine the world you live in and having the option to move into different departments or different parts of the world to support their mission. They are dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable.
What You'll Receive:
- Pay $21.00/hour
- Shift: DAY l 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Mon- Fri) *open to OT
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Weekly Payday (every next Friday)
- Location is in Wilsonville, OR
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or component
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Perform assigned function from verbal and/or written instructions, drawings, blueprints, schematics, or other manufacturing information
- Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team-based attitude.
- Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as required
- Comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the facility
- Lift 35 lbs. with reasonable accommodation as required.
- Kneel, and stand for duration of shift.
What You'll Need to Have:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, electrical assembly, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, manual and power (familiarity with assembly tools and equipment)
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Must be open to working OT
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment preferred.
- Must reside within a 50-mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work within the United States without company Sponsorship.
- Ability to pass a Drug test (THC included) and Background check
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!