Print Rewinder (Days)
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Starting pay 14.50/hr.
- Pay day every Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision available
- Possible overtime pay when needed
- Day shift 8 hours 6AM – 2:30PM
- Swing shift 10 hours (4 days - 10-hour shift, 3-day weekend) 2:15PM-12:45AM M-Th
- Transfer rolls of labels to smaller rolls of specified size.
- Check labels for quality (ie. ink spots, broken lines, color inconsistencies, etc.)
- Perform mathematical calculations to ensure proper label count for each roll and shipment.
- Package and prepare labels for shipment and label each box with contents.
- Read work order for machine set-up and run job per customer specifications.
- Set-up and take-down individual jobs and maintain equipment.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and recordkeeping.
- Strong attention to detail, good hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Position requires ability to stand for long durations.
- Must be able to lift and carry moderate to heavy loads (up to 30 lbs. frequently; over 50 lbs. occasionally) with team lift.
- Vision must be within normal range with or without correction and must be able to check labels for color and quality.
- Must have good finger dexterity and be able to use hands to manipulate labels and make minor machine adjustments.