We have an immediate career opportunity for Press Brake Operator. This would be an amazing opportunity to get in with a great company with amazing benefits when you convert to being a permanent party - see below! Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF of Beaverton help you grow! Apply today!
What You’ll Receive as a Press Brake Operator:
- Starting Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 / hr (Depending on Experience)
- Mon- Fri: DAY Shift (6:00 AM to 2:30 PM) *lots of overtime available
- LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY due to winning GOV contracts = Job Security
- Located in Sherwood, OR
- Excellent benefits when hired on
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits, Dental
- 401K with matching
- Vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance
- Paid Holidays and sick pay AND accrued vacation
- Tuition reimbursement for employees AND DEPENDENTS AND SPOUSE
- Up to $1500 cash with good attendance, performance and safety
- Up to $4000 referral bonuses
What You’ll Be Doing as a Press Brake Operator:
- Set up and operate hydraulic brake to bend, bump roll, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications.
- Operate a 16’ X 600-Ton CNC Hydraulic Press Brake with NC Controllers
- Lays-out or details layout on work stock from blueprints.
- Occasionally uses 12' X 3/4'' plate shear and a 5/8'' capacity plate rolls.
- Uses forklift, jib cranes and 10 and 20 ton over head cranes to align layout marks to dies.
- Perform routine maintenance on machines.
- Grease and oil all moving parts and check seals for leaks.
- Log heat and P.O. numbers on all crane parts.
What You’ll Need to Have as a Press Brake Operator:
- 3-5 experience in setting up and operating a press brake is preferred (working by yourself in a safe manner with helpers available when requested.
- Must have experience working with heavy materials (mild steel)
- Must be able to understand blueprints and work instructions
- Experience with overhead cranes, forklifts, and jib cranes for rigging materials to load and align material to align layout marks to dies.
- Excellent attention to detail and someone who is very safety minded.
- Must be capable of working with mild steel and heavy materials
- Must be able to follow strict safety & PPE policies.
- Must be able to wear steel toed boots & metatarsal guards
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!