Do you like working with your hands and various tools and power tools in creating and fabricating things? This position allows you to get hands-on with creating equipment used in the plumbing industry. We have several exciting new Plastic Welder Fabricator 3 roles in Tualatin, Oregon.
What You’ll Receive as a Plastic Welder Fabricator 3:
- Pay: DAY - $24.00- $30.00/ hr l SWING - $26.40- $33.00 / hr (Depending on experience)
- Shift: DAY - 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM l SWING 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM (5 days/ 8 hour)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Location: Tualatin, Oregon
- Paid Weekly (every Friday)
What You’ll Be Doing a Plastic Welder Fabricator 3:
- Perform mechanical assembly, socket fusion, quality control, and process documentation
- Fabricate components and parts that are in the high purity plastic environment
- Under the direction of the Production Manager, able to perform all levels of complexity of plastic fabrication production work, repairs, modifications, mechanical assembly, and actively participates in newer employee training.
- Participate actively throughout the entire new product /process development phase
- Provide input for new equipment, tooling, and fixture procurement.
- Perform cross-functional activities as they relate to plastic fabrication operations; mechanical assembly, socket fusion, plumbing, quality control, test, and process documentation.
- Employee may be asked to perform certain tasks in-field upgrades or repairs for the Customer Service Manager.
- Able to use precision measuring equipment
- Able to use computer systems/software, and navigate of company’s network
- Maintain shop equipment, and tools to support production.
- Understands the urgency of our industry and is willing to work overtime and/or travel upon short notice to satisfy customer needs
- Supports management as requested
- Complies with company policies and procedures
What You’ll Need to Have a Plastic Welder Fabricator 3:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a high purity plastic manufacturing environment
- Should be experienced in demonstrating proper plastic fabrication methodologies (Plastic Welding)
- Ability to work without direct supervision, work with many different materials, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to train other employees
- Experience with hand tools and power tools/equipment that are typically used in Plastic Fabrication.
- Technical skills to interpret blueprints, schematics, and operate industrial machinery
- Dexterity skills to be able to use power tools and hand tools, including welding
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a team player, dependable, and be reliable
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills
- Passing a Drug test (THC included) and Background check
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!