Nextaff is looking to help place you as a Picker within our dynamic Loading team in Kent, WA!
Come snag a great opportunity for permanent employment and growth!
What You Will Receive:
- $21.80/hour start pay!
- Pay every Friday!
- Full time hours start at 12:00pm-9:00pm!
- Guaranteed Overtime!
- Guaranteed Saturdays off +1 rotating day set by the Warehouse Leads!
- Eligible for benefits through Nextaff for you and your family!
- Upon conversion with our client, you will receive a $1000 hiring bonus to be paid out in full at 6 months! Their Medical, Dental, and Vision plan, 401k w/ company match, Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off, Parental leave, Referral Program, Incentives, Retirement Plan, and Tuition Reimbursement!
What You Will be Doing:
- The responsibility of the Picker is to pick all product in your designated nightly area onto pallets and stage correctly for loaders to grab and load their trucks.
- Each picker is assigned an area to pick out of for the night. As a picker you will be required to work in one of four different areas of the facility- Freezer area (-10°F – 0°F), Cooler area (33°F – 39F°), Dry area (Room Temp), and Box area (Room Temp).
- Using an RF Scanner, you will be responsible for following priority assignment sheets and selecting, verifying, and accurately labeling with route numbers about 17-20 routes per night, there are typically 2-3 pallets per load.
- You will utilize an electric walkie pallet jack lifting 15lbs-40lbs consistently throughout your shift.
What You Will Need to Have:
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and have Steel Toe Boots to wear on your shifts.
- Reliable personal transportation and the ability to work Mandatory Overtime!
- Availability to work every Friday and Sunday, these are required for employment consideration!
- The ability to squat, lift, twist, bend, and carry up to 20lbs consistently and 40lbs occasionally throughout your shift!
- Must be able to stand on your feet all day and work in a freezer with temperatures as low as -10° F.
- At least 1 year of order picking and loading experience utilizing RF scanners, electric pallet jacks, hand trucks, or forklifts is strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
We look forward to working with you soon!