We are seeking Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Flexible scheduling – you control your schedule. There is no limit or penalty to the number of hours you work
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Promotes and maintains health by providing physical therapy services under the supervision of a physical therapist.
- Contributes to a physical therapist’s effectiveness by identifying patient care issues.
- Administers treatment programs for patients.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, and obtaining updating, and studying therapy histories.
- Evaluates abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist’s interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises and instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities.
- Active license in the state of California.
- BLS/CPR Certification.
- Copy of Negative TB test/Chest X-ray.
- Familiarity with EMR, EHR systems.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills