Fredericksburg, VA 22404 US
Description: We’re looking for a compassionate physical therapist and looking for a company who truly appreciates their employees! 86% of the clients’ employees know and feel their work makes a difference. They were designated as a 2023 Great Place to Work organization!
Our client is one of the nations' leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
They offer various career paths for employees as well as on-going education and training to help achieve their goals.
They are committed to their employees and focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity. They foster a family-like work environment with a culture of compassion.
● Assess each patient and develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames
● Collaborate and works well in team environment
● Address the whole patient as an individual. Design a program to restore, reinforce, and enhance our patients’ physical abilities
● Prepare and submit clinical and progress summaries based on identified and attained goals
● Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient
● Sign-on bonus
● Relocation assistance
● Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
● Health, Dental, Vision,
● Company-paid life insurance,
● Paid Time Off
● Inclusive workplace with DEI committee
● Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
● Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen hardships
● Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist (PT) therapy program
● Current state licensure
● Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
● Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
○ Position Type: Direct hire/Full Time