We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapist to join our team. This position is perfect for the new graduate or experienced PT looking to work with our Clinic Managers who are very experienced in Dry Needling, Blood Flow Restriction Training, manual therapy, etc. If you are a dedicated and skilled Physical Therapist looking to make a positive impact on patients' lives, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Receive as a Physical Therapist:
- Pay rate: $75,000 to $80,000 annual salary
- Direct Hire
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- $1,000 on Continuing Education
- Bonus Program
- Locations: Chicago, IL- Lakeview, Wicker Park. Jefferson Park
What You’ll Be Doing as a Physical Therapist:
- Responsible for evaluating and treating patients with physical impairments or disabilities.
- Conduct thorough evaluations of patients' physical conditions, including medical history, range of motion, strength, and functional abilities.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on patients' specific needs and goals.
- Implement various therapeutic techniques, such as exercises, manual therapy, and modalities, to improve patients' physical function.
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Educate patients and their families on proper techniques for managing their conditions and preventing further injury.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as physicians and occupational therapists, to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient evaluations, progress notes, and treatment plans.
What You’ll Need to Have as a Physical Therapist:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program (NEWLY GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY)
- Valid Illinois license as a Physical Therapist.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!