We represent a growing outpatient PT and hand center clinic in the central Beaverton area. We are looking for full-time Physical Therapist Lead that have EXTENSIVE OUTPATIENT experience. We are always seeking motivated therapists committed to excellent patient care. We are open to both new college graduates and experienced PTs!
What You’ll Receive as a Physical Therapist (PT) Lead:
- $47-$72/hour start pay (DOE)
- Potential bonus
- FULL TIME
- Contract-to-hire or Direct Hire
- Benefits Available
- Flexible working schedule: M-Th 7am – 7pm, Fri 7am-1pm
- Quarterly Performance Incentive
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment
- $1000 CEU with unlimited Medbridge access
What You’ll Be Doing as a Physical Therapist (PT) Lead::
- Must be comfortable treating a caseload consisting of post-operative, sports medicine, and spine conditions
- Exceptional manual therapy skills
- Experience and enthusiasm working with a diverse patient population and treating a full range of ages and diagnoses
- Enjoys being part of a progressive therapy practice
- Has a desire to maintain positive relationships with our medical referral resources and community
What You’ll Need to Have as a Physical Therapist (PT) Lead:
- Masters (Prefer)
- Oregon PT License OR immediately eligible for Oregon licensure
- 3-4 years of clinical experience preferred and an interest in business development and marketing. We are looking for an excellent therapist to help grow and develop our expanding clinic and team.
- Excellent outpatient PT experience, plus a willingness to learn.
- Patience, empathy and compassion, communication and interpersonal skills, observational and analytical skills, problem-solving skills, teamwork skills
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!