We are seeking Physical Therapists (PT) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Flexible scheduling – you control your schedule. There is no limit or penalty to the number of hours you work
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Consult with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms and review their medical history and referrals from doctors or surgeons
- Diagnose movement dysfunction by listening to patients and observing them as they move about
- Develop an individualized treatment plan
- Coach patients and teach them therapeutic exercises and stretches to improve their condition
- Use hands-on therapy such as massage to ease patients’ pain and provide stimulation to promote healing
- Maintain patient records by keeping track of goals and progress while adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Advise patients and their families on in-home treatment options and what to expect from the recovery process
- Active license in the state of California.
- BLS/CPR Certification.
- Copy of Negative TB test/Chest X-ray.
- Compassion and empathy for patients, who are often in pain
- Attention to detail regarding a patient’s problems to analyze what they need to ease their pain and to prevent further injury
- Physical stamina to lift patients and spend long hours standing and modeling exercises
- Interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with patients and motivate them
- Communication skills to interact clearly with doctors and family members as well as patients