- Reviews and validates timesheets for compliance with policy and communicates with
employees or supervisors regarding missing punches or other timesheet issues.
- Responds to payroll inquiries regarding timesheets, PTO or other questions in a timely and
- Processes payroll biweekly, including verification of total hours for all employees,
reimbursements for expenses and any necessary adjustments.
- Reconciles timesheet total amount to ACH for review by CFO.
- Prepares biweekly employer and employee retirement payments and submits payment
electronically to retirement company.
- Submits biweekly Health Savings Account deductions for deposit to employee accounts.
- Maintains payroll direct deposit records.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to set up of all new hires, including timesheet settings
and leave, with follow up on benefit enrollment to ensure coverage and deductions are in
place in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with Human Resources on FMLA and terminations to ensure collection of
benefit deductions or recapture of any reimbursed expenses is communicated to the
- Prepares monthly and quarterly productivity bonus calculations for review by the Chief