Job brief description
We are looking for a high-performing B2B Sales Representative Logistics background a plus. The Sales Representative will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Will be responsible for promoting and selling company services.
- Achieve growth through a robust pipeline and hit monthly sales quote by successfully working with the sales and marketing team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its presence.
- Build and promote strong and long-lasting “AAA” customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Monitor and report on progress of existing commercial projects.
- Elaborate quote and presentations for new and existing customers
- Good team player with the ability to work using own initiative
- Experience of working under pressure, with minimum supervision and with autonomy.
- Attend at least a minimum of 3 days of field trips and prospecting clients tours in our facilities.
Requirements and skills
- Successful previous experience as a B2B sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close (signed contract or invoicing)
- Strong business sense
- If you are working in the industry is a plus
- Reliable transportation, reimburse sales expenses like (gas and tolls)
Salary and Bonus
- Salary from 62-65k depends on experience
- Bonus percentage of new customers invoice (1 – 3%) average 22 K annually