Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
● Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
● Handle copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception, office
equipment, utility services, and communication systems
● Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
● Assist with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
● Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings,
maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing employee
time sheets and commissions, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, and
assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and
● Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring
results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
● Completes operational requirements by following up on work results.
Keeps Vice President informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing
information, and identifying trends.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours & Benefits:
● M-F 7:45 am - 4:15 pm
● Full Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Coverage
● End-of-year bonus
● No travel
● 2 Weeks Paid PTO
Office Manager Qualifications / Skills:
● 3-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
● Must have exceptional attention to detail
● Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize
● Must be a self-starter and driven
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
● Must be proficient with Sage or Quickbooks, ALL Microsoft Office, and ALL Google products
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
● High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
● Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
● At least three-five years experience in an office setting manager
● Proficient with office software (Sage or Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google
Workspace Applications, Workflow Automation & Integration knowledge a plus)