We are seeking Occupational Therapists (OT) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Flexible scheduling – you control your schedule. There is no limit or penalty to the number of hours you work
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Assessing the patient’s physical, communication and cognitive skills to develop a treatment plan
- Giving advice and providing support for family members and Carers
- Assessing the home, school and work environments of the patient
- Installing the necessary equipment in the classroom for children with disabilities and teaching them how to use the equipment
- Helping children and adult patients to take part in everyday activities based on their unique circumstances
- Assisting patients’ exercise for pain relief
- Reviewing the patient’s progress and adapting the treatment accordingly
- Performing administrative tasks such as keeping records, writing reports and making telephone calls
- Active license in the state of California.
- BLS/CPR Certification.
- Copy of Negative TB test/Chest X-ray.
- Empathy and compassion
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Observational and analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamwork skills