Nurse Contract (RN & LPN)
We are looking for nurses who want contracts in Nebraska. We realize that there are many nursing staffing agencies to work within the state. We also know that not all agencies are the same. If you are selected to be part of the NEXTAFF healthcare team – you are in the company of the best, so be proud! Our Healthcare facilities know that our NEXTAFF team has the best reputation for being reliable, credible, professional, and knowledgeable.
We want you to be the next superstar on a roster of some of the best healthcare employees in the state! Our employees have set an excellent standard of care, resulting in NEXTAFF being the preferred agency for facilities and employees alike.
Here are just a few of the Perks of working with NEXTAFF:
- RN - wages are at $45-50/hr –& Sign on Bonus!
- LPN - $35/hr & Sign on Bonus
- Top Pay - We offer a high hourly wage and weekly direct deposit.
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay – Direct deposit each Friday
- 8-13 week Contracts. We are looking for those interested in working contracted hours.
- Multiple Worksites - We are contracted with more facilities across the state than any other healthcare agency.
- Benefits – Health/Dental/Vision offered
- Assist physicians with procedures as needed.
- Assess residents for changing conditions, monitor treatment response and vital signs
- Supervise supportive staff
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Report to a charge nurse or manager.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to the resident, family and client facility staff.
- Reports resident condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- 6+ months of experience working in facilities as a nurse
- Active RN/LPN license in the State of Nebraska or compact state license
- Physical (within the last 2 years)
- 2-Step TB Test (2 negatives) or TB IGRA Blood test
- BLS AHA Certified
We would love to hear from you and have a chance to see how we can help you advance your career in the Nursing/LTC field and help you earn full time money while caring for your community. Once you submit your resume, one of our superstar recruiters will reach out to set up a formal interview with you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, PRN, Per diem
Salary: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Extended hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- This is for local talent only - not travel position
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)