Certified Medication Technician (Med Tech)
Nextaff is looking for experienced and detail-orientated Medication Technicians to join our team and work with our client facilities in the Port Charlotte area!
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and work/life balance: As a Med Tech at Nextaff, you create your own schedule and decide where, when and how much you work!
- Higher than average Med tech pay, starting at $16/hour and up
- STAT shifts that pay $5 more per hour plus a chance to earn Shift Bonuses
- You are part of a team (W-2 employee) where we manage payroll taxes and all that annoying stuff!
- Get paid every week
- Holiday Pay at time and half
- Overtime available (when approved)
- Benefit package (Health, Dental, Vison, and Short-term disability) available on first day of employment!
- Unlimited referral bonus program-refer your CNA friends & colleagues, make money for both of you!
- An office team that supports you 24/7
What we Expect from you:
- At least 6 months of experience working in a Med Tech role in Assisted Living/Memory Care facilities, dispensing medications and charting in EMR systems
- You are dependable, focused and detail-orientated and genuinely care about the patients and residents you serve
- You show up on time (and that means 5-10 minutes early!) and do what you say you’re going to do
- You have a current 6-hour medication technician certification and/or 2-hour annual certification renewal, Florida Level 2 background screening and CPR/BLS certification (AHA or ARC accredited)
- Current TB PPD (within last 12 months) and Statement of Good Health/Physical (dated within last 6 months)
- You play well with others on a team
- Outgoing and energetic with a cheerful outlook
Who is Nextaff?
- Nextaff of Southwest Florida is a locally owned & operated professional staffing firm, based in Sarasota, that partners with various healthcare facilities throughout Suncoast region. We specialize in temporary staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire placement.