Medical Office Specialist
Nextaff of Sarasota is hiring Medical Office Specialists to work with a successful, multi-specialty physician group that offers Primary Care, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Neurology and Urgent Care in their locations throughout the area! This is a full-time, temporary position (with strong potential to become a permanent role with a full benefits package) with a Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM schedule (no weekends!). You will be responsible for key duties in the practice including reception, registration and check-in of patients, scheduling appointments, collecting co-pays and processing patient billing and entering data into EMR system...in other words, you will make sure the trains run on time!
What's In It For You...
- $15-$19 per hour, based on your experience
- Get paid every Friday
- Benefit package available 1st day of employment (health, dental, vision)
- Unlimited referral bonuses-become a Nextaff Ambassador, refer your friends, family and colleagues to Nextaff and make extra money for both of you!
- An office team that supports you 24/7
- An opportunity to become a full time, permanent employee with our client
What We Need From You...
- Have completed a medical office assistant program and/or have one year of medical office experience
- Have a current Level 2 Florida background screening (or the ability to obtain one)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- You can use MS Office and office technology in your sleep and are a guru in general medical office procedures and medical terminology
- You are laser-focused on details and have lots of stories about providing great customer or patient experiences