We are seeking Medical Assistants (MA) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
What You’ll Do
Assist physician and other medical staff by performing administrative and clinical duties under the direction of a physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records. Clinical duties may include preparing treatment room for patient exams, recording patient medical history, and cleaning and sterilizing medical equipment.
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filled out and available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Secure patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keep patient information confidential
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations
- Disinfect, clean treatment rooms following patient examinations; Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, expired medications, etc.)
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Draw blood, removes sutures, changes dressings