Our client (the world’s leading manufacturer of quartz glassware for the semiconductor industry) is growing and looking for Material Handler ll – Warehouse team members! This position will perform manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing, and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies. Must have Material Handling and Warehouse experience.
What You’ll Receive:
- Starting pay $19.20/hr.
- Direct Hire
- Shifts: All
Benefits include a competitive wage and benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company paid: Life and AD&D, Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Wellness Reimbursement,
- Employee Education/Tuition Reimbursement*
- Dependent Education Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts & Perks Program
- Columbia Sportswear Employee store access
- Tuition reimbursement depends on program and relevancy to career goals and individual development plan. Must be employed for 6 months before eligible.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- This position will perform manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing, and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies
- Examines incoming shipments for damage and quantities and communicates with the Purchasing Department to rectify issues
- Counts, weighs or measures incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information and verify against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
- Enters receipt of incoming shipments
- Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment
- Determines method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates; prepares materials for shipping by weighing, packaging and stamping; prepares necessary shipping forms such as bills of lading
- Handles return shipments to manufacturer for repairs
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to move stock or reorganize storage
- Participates in routing, counting and inspecting items while loading and unloading trucks; delivers and returns items
- Transports high technology, high dollar cost equipment, laboratory supplies, office supplies, furniture and hazardous materials to customers; secures cargo properly and safely with weight evenly distributed
- Utilizes computerized or automated systems to accomplish tasks
What You’ll Need to Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Warehouse and Material handling required
- Demonstrated ability to organize merchandise efficiently
- Knowledge of computerized shipping systems and record keeping practices
- Knowledge of company safety practices
- Ability to lift and move heavy packages and objects from time to time.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!