Portland, OR 97229 US
Join a company that’s consistently providing leadership in technology and innovation with the capacity to deliver higher yield and greater value semiconductor products and lead the industry in market share and financial performance.
What You will Receive:
• Pay: $19.20/hr
• DIRECT HIRE – Full Time Position
• Location: Portland
• Shift: Day
-Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
-401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% match (employees are immediately vested at 100%)
-Company paid: Life and AD&D, Long Term and Short-Term Disability
-Generous Wellness Reimbursement, up to $500/year
-Employee Education/Tuition Reimbursement
-Dependent Education Assistance Program
-Employee Discounts & Perks Program
-Columbia Sportswear Employee store access
-Tuition reimbursement depends on program and relevancy to career goals and individual development plan. Must be employed for 6 months before eligible.
What You will Be Doing:
• Performs manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and supplies.
• Counts, weighs or measures incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information and verify against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
• Enters receipt of incoming shipments.
• Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment.
• Determines method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates; prepares materials for shipping by weighing, packaging and stamping; prepares necessary shipping forms such as bills of lading.
• Enters shipments in the computer.
• Handles return shipments to manufacturer for repairs.
• Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to move stock or reorganize storage.
• Participates in routing, counting and inspecting items while loading and unloading trucks; delivers and returns items.
• Transports high technology, high dollar cost equipment, laboratory supplies, office supplies, furniture and hazardous materials to customers; secures cargo properly and safely with weight evenly distributed.
• Utilizes computerized or automated systems to accomplish tasks.
• Gathers data relative to costs of packaging and freight.
• Resolves problems by utilizing knowledge of shipping/receiving/stock operations.
• Prioritizes daily work load for specific area (Receiving, Shipping, Stockroom) of the department.
• Participates in ordering or purchasing standard packaging items, such as recommending additions or deletions to standard packaging items or ordering replenishments within established procedures and limits.
• Completes monthly or daily inventory cycle counts of stock for inventory management.
What You’ll Need to Have:
• High School diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of three years of shipping/receiving experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Some positions may require possession of current Class C or Type D driver's license (Commercial Driver’s License with hazardous material endorsement) upon employment.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Subscribe, Follow, Like, Tweet Us!