Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Bonner Springs, KS
Starting Pay: $19 per hour
Join the forefront of the precast concrete industry with a pioneering company based in Bonner Springs, KS. We take pride in our commitment to innovation, quality, and excellence in the construction sector. If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey and have the skills to operate our batch plant, we want you on our team.
- Competitive starting pay of $19 per hour.
- Weekly Pay!
- Opportunity for career growth within the company.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage.
- Continuous training and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
We are pioneers in the precast concrete industry. We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation and quality in construction. If you are a skilled Maintenance Technician with a passion for excellence and an eagerness to contribute to our dynamic team, we want you to join us on our journey.
Are you a hands-on problem solver with a knack for fabrication, industrial maintenance, and heavy equipment? As a Maintenance Technician, you will be at the forefront of our mission to deliver top-quality precast concrete products. Our cutting-edge facility in Bonner Springs, KS, offers an exciting and rewarding environment where you can put your skills to the test and continuously expand your expertise.
- Perform fabrication tasks, including welding, grinding, and cutting, to maintain and repair equipment and structures.
- Conduct industrial maintenance to ensure our machinery operates at peak efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Safely operate and maintain heavy equipment, such as industrial forklifts and backhoes.
- Maintain and repair electrical systems, including 480V, 3-phase electrical systems.
- Collaborate with the production team to meet quality and production goals.
- Execute preventative maintenance tasks to ensure equipment reliability.
- Apply your knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and diesel engines to support our operations.
- Proficiency in fabrication, including welding, grinding, and cutting.
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Competence in heavy equipment maintenance.
- Familiarity with operating industrial forklifts, backhoes, and similar machinery.
- Electrical maintenance expertise, including 480V, 3-phase systems.
Additional Skills - While not required, the following skills and qualifications are considered advantageous:
- Familiarity with electrical systems at 120V, 208V, and 480V.
- Expertise in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Previous experience in precast concrete operations.
- Proficiency in welding and fabrication.
- Diesel engine repair skills.
- Woodworking experience.
- Small gas engine repair abilities.
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you're excited about this opportunity.
Nextaff is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Note: This job description provides a general overview of the responsibilities and qualifications for the Batch Plant Operator position. Specific duties and requirements may vary based on individual circumstances and business needs.