Maintenance Technician III (Facilities)
Newberg, OR 97132-9651
- $25-35 /hr DOE
- Direct or Contract to Hire
- Location - Newberg, Oregon
- Must be exceptional at maintaining a positive and professional attitude in all job duties with all levels of the organization.
- Must be an exceptional team player, understanding that this is a support role providing a service internally to the organization.
- Use remote computing systems to interface, troubleshoot and repair programming system controls.
- Use various types of computing systems or test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, meters, laser interferometer, infrared analysis to test or determine accuracy of electronic components/systems of machine tool and adjust parameters as required.
- Performs project management duties involving maintenance, modification and new installation of physical structures or equipment owned by the company. This includes coordination, communication and scheduling with Consultants, Architects, Contractors, Customers and affected employees.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains things like piping systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, etc.
- Maintain and utilize all necessary schematics, blueprints, diagrams, technical documents, logic ladders, and applicable specifications, codes and ordinances.
- Work effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Use mathematics including binary, hexadecimal and octal numbering systems in order to accomplish work assignment.
- Maintain electronic control and controller devices, sensors, servo systems, transducers, feedback technologies, magnetic devices and electrostatic discharge.
- Maintain digital electronics, microprocessors, serial/parallel bus transmission systems, high frequency circuitry, and analog fundamentals.
- Performs all duties in an organized fashion, maintaining a professional and safe workspace including proper clean up condition of equipment.
- Perform many facilities maintenance activities, including basic construction, landscaping, and other facility repairs as required.
- Handles stress in a professional manner, demonstrates the ability to get along with others, demonstrates successful attendance and punctuality, and works overtime / extra hours as required to meet business needs.
- Be adaptable and open to change, variety, and new challenges.
- May occasionally travel, primarily in the local area.
- HS Diploma
- Good time management and interpersonal skills are needed. Commitment to friendly yet efficient customer service. Excellent phone skills required to effectively handle a high volume of calls. Experience with office equipment and proficiency with MS Office.