Position: Maintenance Electrician
Nextaff is proudly partnered with the largest wire manufacturer in the Western United States and is actively seeking a Maintenance Electrician for our client's Kent, WA location. The client specializes in a wide range of products used in fields such as agriculture, construction, transportation, communications, and industrial applications, with a focus on galvanized and reinforcement wire, in addition to a variety of specialty wires.
- Design and install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment.
- Connect and disconnect power supply wires as necessary.
- Troubleshoot and repair various issues with machines and equipment, including transformers, motors, and control boards.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Collaborate with co-workers and supervisors to troubleshoot and resolve equipment failure.
- Strict adherence to all safety regulations and guidelines.
- Proven experience as a maintenance electrician.
- Experience in mill environments is advantageous.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematic drawings.
- Must be at least 18 years old due to the work environment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background, drug/alcohol, and physical screenings.
- Ability to safely lift 75 lbs.
- Experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), Drive, and up to 480v. No license required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Dependent Care FSA.
- Company Paid Base Life Insurance.
- Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- 401(k) through the Teamsters Union.
- Pension through the Teamsters Union.
- 9 Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time.
- 12 Days On and 2 Days Off.
- 3rd Shift 11:00pm - 7:30am.
- Shift Length: 8 hours.
Pay and Other Information:
- $28 to $30 per hour, dependent on experience.
- Union position: Teamsters Local 117.
Nextaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.