Nextaff is looking for a Machine Operator who want to join our dedicated and diverse team in Auburn, WA and make a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities!
Come work for a company that prioritizes a safe work environment, competitive pay and benefits, paid training and development, career building opportunities, and job security during uncertain times!
What You Will Receive:
- $21 - $25.05 hour
- First 4 – 6 months, 5:00AM – 3:00PM Monday – Friday.
- After training the shift will be 12:45 - 9 pm Monday – Friday.
- Benefit options available day one for you and your family: Medical, dental, vision, etc.
What You Will be Doing:
- Work as a part of a team of technicians.
- Assist in running production equipment.
- Maintaining mechanical systems, motors, and conveyors.
- Operate general maintenance equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Read and follow training materials and policies.
What You Will Need:
- Be proficient in electronics, pneumatic, motor repair, VFD, PLC’s, hydraulic, and electrical.
- Be able to troubleshoot from reading pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric prints.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Ability to be flexible and change
- Have a positive attitude Be able to work well with others
- Be able to work in a plant environment in different temperatures.
- Be able to lift 60 pounds or more.
We look forward to working with you!