Houston, TX 77070 US
• Responsible for the movement of national and international merchandise in compliance with local and international laws. Experience in one or two modes of transport (Maritime, Air or Land).
• Coordinates pre-shipment instructions and works with service providers on movements.
• Coordinates orders for shipment of cargo from the point of origin to the point of destination, to ensure that the product meets the required delivery in the most efficient method, while interacting with customers to keep them informed of progress.
• Maintains per shipping requirements.
• Requires the use of logistics systems to perform job tasks and ensure correct and timely movement transactions.
• Work team will be in Mexico and must train a coordinator who reports directly
• Use Microsoft and other logistics systems to perform work tasks and ensure correct and timely movement. Requires the ability to assist finance and accounting with validation of rates and charges on invoices.
• Experience with Hot Shot trips with trucks and trailers
• Manage Trailer trips (eighteen wheels), search for loads with companies and connect with the trucker being able to make those loads
• Find charges with companies for 18 wheelers and Hot Shots
• Upload documents for collection through Factoring
Experience in logistics Must be local to the area Experienced with Word, Excel.
Proactive and ready to work
Bilingual (Spanish) is mandatory