We are seeking Licensed Psychiatric Technicians (LPT) to join our team of Healthcare Professionals!
Here at Nextaff, we strive to be a top tier staffing agency with a reputation for being flexible, reliable, credible, and knowledgeable. If selected to join our team, know that you will be in the company of Healthcare Professionals who have set an exceptional standard of care, resulting in Nextaff being the agency of choice for both facilities and employees.
What can Nextaff offer you:
- Full time positions, Overtime available.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit or pay card.
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision.
- Referral bonuses.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provides professional general and psychiatric nursing care to patients; monitors patient activities; assists patients to follow prescribed treatment plans.
- Monitors and administers medications and treatment.
Education: Graduate from an accredited professional vocational school of nursing as a Licensed Vocational Nurse or vocational training as a Psychiatric Technician.
Experience: Minimum one (1) year as a LVN/LPT in psychiatric nursing preferred
Licensure: Licensed to practice vocational nursing from the State Board of Nursing or Psychiatric Technicians. A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)