Job Number: CG51525117
Pay Rate: $29-34 / hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Nextaff is looking for experienced and enthusiastic LPNs to join our team and work with our client facilities in the Port Charlotte area
What’s In It For You?
- Flexibility: As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Nextaff, you create your own schedule via your Nextaff mobile app
- Competitive pay, starting at $30/hour and up
- STAT shifts that pay $5 more per hour plus a chance to earn Shift Bonuses
- You are part of a team (W-2 employee) where we manage payroll taxes and all that annoying stuff
- Get paid every week
- Holiday Pay at time and half
- Overtime available (when approved)
- Benefit package (Health, Dental, Vison, and Short-term disability) available on first day of employment!
- Unlimited referral bonus program-refer your nurse friends & colleagues, make money for both of you!
- Free access to our online learning platform so you can keep up with your required training and CE credits
- An office team that supports you 24/7
What We Need From You:
- At least 6 months of experience working in an Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing and rehabilitation facility
- You are a detail-orientated professional who genuinely cares about the patients and residents you serve
- You show up on time and do what you say you’re going to do
- You have a current LPN license, Florida Level 2 background screening and CPR/BLS certification (AHA or ARC accredited)
- Current TB PPD (within last 12 months) and Statement of Good Health/Physical (dated within last 6 months)
- You play well with others on a team and avoid drama
- Outgoing and energetic with a cheerful outlook
Who is Nextaff?
- Nextaff of Southwest Florida is a locally owned & operated professional staffing firm, based in Sarasota. We partner with various healthcare facilities & providers throughout the Suncoast region, assisting them in finding and placing top talent using our proprietary X-FACTOR process. We specialize in temporary staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire placement.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.