Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Nextaff is looking for experienced and enthusiastic LPNs to join our team and work with our client facilities in the Largo/Clearwater, FL area
What’s In It For You?
- Flexibility: As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Nextaff, you create your own schedule via your Nextaff mobile app
- Competitive pay, starting at $30/hour and up
- STAT shifts that pay $5 more per hour plus a chance to earn Shift Bonuses, when available
- You are part of a team (W-2 employee) where we manage payroll taxes and all that annoying stuff
- Get paid every week
- Holiday Pay at time and half
- Overtime available (when approved)
- Benefit package (Health, Dental, Vison, and Short-term disability) available on first day of employment!
- Unlimited referral bonus program-refer your nurse friends & colleagues, make money for both of you!
- Free access to our online learning platform so you can keep up with your required training and CE credits
- An office team that supports you 24/7
What We Need From You:
- At least 6 months of experience working in an Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing facility
- You are a detail-orientated professional who genuinely cares about the patients and residents you serve
- You show up on time and do what you say you’re going to do
- You have a current LPN license, Florida Level 2 background screening and CPR/BLS certification (AHA or ARC accredited)
- Current TB PPD (within last 12 months) and Statement of Good Health/Physical (dated within last 6 months)
- You play well with others on a team and avoid drama
- Outgoing and energetic with a cheerful outlook
Who is Nextaff?
- Nextaff of Southwest Florida is a locally owned & operated professional staffing firm, based in Sarasota. We partner with various healthcare facilities & providers throughout the Suncoast region, assisting them in finding and placing top talent using our proprietary X-FACTOR process. We specialize in temporary staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire placement.